- Please call us at reception when you arrive at the practice and wait in car or by the door. We will call you in as soon as possible.
- Please attend unaccompanied unless you require a carer or parent. We also ask that you bring the minimal number of belongings with you.
- Before leaving home please remember to brush your teeth, use the toilet and wash your hands for 20 seconds before leaving.
- Entry into the practice – we will have a welcome point and a member of our team will take your temperature and give you hand sanitiser.
- In the surgery you will be asked to wash your hands and rinse with a mouthwash. We will be wearing full PPE- please do not be concerned, it is still us!
- Before you leave the surgery we will ask you to wash your hands again.
- Payments and future bookings will be organised over the phone
Please use this simple form to send us a message.