Our capitation plan
What is Denplan Care?
Denplan Care is a comprehensive dental plan for our patients, covering preventive and restorative oral healthcare treatments. What you pay per month depends on your oral health, making sure you only pay for what you need.
What does Denplan Care include?
- Dental check-ups (as clinically necessary)
- Dental hygiene visits (as clinically necessary)
- Dental x-rays
- Necessary fillings
- Necessary extractions
- Periodontal treatment
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
- Crowns, dentures and bridgework (excluding lab fees)
- Necessary root canal treatment
Why choose Denplan Care?
- Helps you budget for routine and restorative oral care needs
- Helps prevent dental problems before they become an issues
What’s not included with Denplan Care?
- Lab fees / prescriptions
- Any treatments your dentist has specially excluded from your contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Treatment carried out elsewhere
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
- Treatment that’s not clinically necessary