Our maintenance plan
Join Denplan Essentials today and budget for your dental care with plans starting from £18.20 per month. As part of our Denplan payment plans, you can add worldwide dental injury and emergency cover for just 60p per person per month. So, whether you’re abroad or more than 40 miles from your registered dental practice, you’ll have the support you need. For further information about Denplan Supplementary Insurance please ask a member of our team for a brochure.
What is Denplan Essentials?
Denplan Essentials is an easy set-up maintenance plan. You pay a monthly fee that covers a set number of treatments, including dental check-ups, dental hygiene visits and dental x-rays. You can sign up quickly and easily even if you have outstanding treatment.
What does Denplan Essentials include?
- Dental check-ups (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental hygiene/scale and polish visits (frequency decided by your Dentist)
- Dental x-rays
- Preventive dental advice and therapy
Why choose Denplan Essentials?
- Encourages you to attend regular dental visits
- Allows for you to budget for routine oral care
- Simple to set up with no patient assessments required
- No need to be dentally fit – you can join any time!
What’s not included with Denplan Essentials?
- Restorative dental treatments. (Such as fillings, crowns, bridges or dentures, lab fees and prescriptions)
- You will recieve a 10% discount!
- Any treatments your Dentist has excluded from your plan contract
- Referral to a specialist and specialist treatment
- Orthodontics, implants and cosmetic treatment
- Sedation fees
- Treatment carried out elsewhere
- Extraction of wisdom teeth
Please remember that routine treatment is at the discretion of the dentist and the contract is with the dentist, not Denplan.